Why is it necessary to replace missing teeth?
All the teeth of the mandible and maxilla are a stable whole and stay in place thanks to the neighbouring teeth. A single missing tooth can cause numerous issues.
Indeed, when one or several teeth are missing, it is important to replace them in order to:
- Preserve bone and gingiva volume.Prevent the neighbouring teeth from falling out or moving.
- Facilitate chewing and thus favour optimal digestion.
- Decrease the risk of gingival diseases.
- Improve your smile.
- Maintain optimal elocution.
- Prevent temporomandibular joint disorders